At some point along the journey to success, people often hit road blocks and consider quitting. Sometimes we quit before we even start, and other times we quit just before we are about to have a major breakthrough that we have been working so hard to achieve.
Here is a list of 10 reasons why you should never quit in hopes that you will find it before you give up. I hope this inspires you and pushes you to continue to move forward!
“Before success comes in any man’s life, he’s sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps some failures. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and the most logical thing to do is to quit. That’s exactly what the majority of men do.” -Napoleon Hill
1. If You Are Reading This, Then You KNOW Anything Is Possible For YouAs long as you’re still alive whatever you put your mind too you can achieve. You have the choice to keep on keeping on. Time is on your side. Realize that no matter what the situation, if you quit, it was your choice.
2. You Know You Are StrongYou are stronger than you think you are. No amount of road blocks are strong enough to stop you from achieving your goals. Find ways to go around them, over them, or even straight through them if need be!
3. Believe In YourselfStop selling yourself short. You are an extremely capable individual. In life there will be many people who try and pull you down, and make you second guess your dreams. Don’t let them pull you down, the truth is they just want you on the same level as they are. Soar with the eagles!
4. You Have Friends and FamilyYour friends and family want to see you succeed. They want to see you happy. If not for yourself at least push yourself to succeed for them.
5. You Deserve To Be HappyEveryone deserves to be happy, including you! A little bit of suffering and sacrifice now, will be worth it in the long run. Never quit on yourself and dreams, before you know what hits you, you’ll be successful. You will soon enough complete all your dreams and goals, but focus on what you can do to achieve them instead of what limits you.
6. You Are Inspiring OthersYou are a special and unique individual. You will have your own success story, no matter what your hardships may be. When you accomplish your goals and dreams you will be an inspiration for others who are in similar situations.
7. You Are Improving the WorldWith your success you will be able to improve the world and give back more than ever before. Charities are counting on you!!
8. You Will Prove You Can Do ItNever quit so you can prove to yourself, friends, family, and the world that it’s possible!So many people lack faith in themselves, give them a reason to believe that their capable of achieving their dreams.
9. You Are Closer Than You Think“Failure is a trickster with a keen sense of irony and cunning. It takes great delight in tripping one when success is almost within reach.” –Napoleon Hill
10. You Will Never Give Up! At The Very Least, Because I said So! Your FutureSuccess Is Worth ItWhether or not you value my advice, I hope you continue to fight the good fight and move towards accomplishing your goals. My goal is to motivate and inspire others to create the lives of their dreams. You WILL be as successful as you choose to be!!Ultimately there is only so much I can do, Your Success Is Up To You!
“It’s never too late to be what you might have been.”–George Elliott